Customer satisfaction is very important to us and if you purchase fails to meet your expectations or the product is not the one you have ordered, we gladly accept returns according to the defined policies.
To return a product, you must first contact us to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number. Returned goods cannot be accepted without an Ink Station RA number, which is valid for fourteen days. When posting the cartridges back to us, the RA number is to be clearly marked on the returned goods packaging (above the address), or goods will be returned upon arrival.
Incorrectly ordered goods:
· If you are not sure if the cartridge you have ordered is the correct one for your printer, please contact us as sometimes certain cartridges are compatible with several different brands of machine.
· As a rule we do not give credits for incorrectly ordered goods where the goods are over 7 days old from the invoice date.
· All incorrectly ordered goods returns must be unopened and in "as new" condition otherwise credit will be rejected.
· Items must be packed in their original product box. We will not provide any credit for a returns with a damaged product box.
· Use a different box for shipping so the original box is not marked with courier stickers, tape, tags or packing labels.
· All incorrectly ordered goods returned to Ink Station will incur a 20% restocking fee.
It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance to Ink Station and to ensure you have a proof of delivery for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped with ‘receiver to pay’ will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible.
We appreciate your loyalty and your business and furthermore, look forward to serving you and your friends with premium quality printing supplies.Due to the competitive pricing of products offered by ink station, we must strictly adhere to the return policy above. Thank you for your understanding.